- My mission is to create exceptional images that resonate. Each session is tailored to you; the mood, the scene, and everything in between is carefully chosen with you in mind and the message that you want to convey. Therefore, before each session is booked I would like to know more about you and what it is that needs to be captured and shared. Or not shared! It's up to you. So, shoot me a message or give me a call and lets chat about our next project! Most shoots start at $250-350 for a 2-3 hour session.
- Each project includes a specified amount of time shooting, post processing work (takes anywhere from 1-4 hours) and data storage/culling. Professional photos are a lot of work, and I love doing it! You will receive your own password pr otected gallery that you can download within days after the shoot (in most cases).
- Real Estate- I photograph houses for AirBnB and Real Estate/selling purposes. Price varies based on size, but generally speaking a tiny house will cost $150, a house up to 1,500 square ft would cost $200 and anything over that is $250+. This price includes web optimized images in a gallery available for download within a week.
This gorgeous home in Pisgah Forest, NC is available for booking on AirBnb
The Ranger Station is the premier MTB lovers paradise available to book on Airbnb.com
- I specialize in Mountain Bike/Action shots and Landscape photography, but we also do (commercial) outdoor shoots. Even though we have this niche, please don't hesitate to ask me about other types of photography! I have done Family portraits and I love doing it, and would like to do couple shoots as well. Prices on this type of shoot also start at $250 for an hour long session, and each project is guaranteed 30-40 images ready to download within a week.
STYLE: Generally, my style is warm, true-to-life, a hint of punch, and airy; however I do love moody edits as well. It may very based on the client and the mood wished to be conveyed.
The cutest Family Portrait session ever!
A shoot we did for Cognative MTB Flannels
Close-up from a Spring MTB Jersey shoot.
Contact me and let's work together!
*Payments accepted: PayPal, Credit/Debit card online or Bank Transfer (I invoice you), Cash or check. Initial payment of 25% of total price due to secure the booking. Remainder of payment is due the day before the shoot. I will also take cash or check in person the day of.
*Do you have bike related photography needs that aren't on this page? No problem! Shoot me a message via the Contact page or through Instagram and let's work together! I am always looking for the right Partnerships, which includes discounted services and contract options.
* Prices listed do not include sales tax. I you are a resident of NC, sales tax will be charged in addition to the price listed.