- My mission is to create exceptional images at an affordable price. If you have photography needs on an ongoing basis, I will absolutely work with you on price. Keep in mind, I price per shoot not per photo. Each scenario is different, for example, an individual portrait shoot may cost $150 whereas a commercial portrait or lifestyle shoot may cost $250. A smaller business looking for more well-rounded photography might cost anywhere between $300-400 for a half day or $500+ for a full day.
- Each price includes a specified amount of time shooting, post processing work (takes anywhere from 1-3 hours) and data storage/culling. Professional photos are a lot of work, and I love doing it! You will receive your own password protected gallery that you can download shortly after the shoot.
- Real Estate- I photograph houses for AirBnB and Real Estate/selling purposes. Price varies based on size, but GENERALLY speaking a tiny house will cost $100, a house up to 2,500 sq ft would cost $150, and anything over 3,000 sq ft is $250+. This price includes web optimized images (72 dpi & 1600 pixels longest edge, sharpened for screen) in a gallery available for download within 48 hours. Prices do not include tax.
This gorgeous tiny home in Brevard, NC is available for booking on AirBnb
- I sell my images with a Royalty Free Commercial Use license for $50 per image, in most cases.
- I specialize in Mountain Bike/Action shots and Landscape photography, but we also do (commercial) outdoor shoots. Even though we have this niche, please don't hesitate to ask me about other types of photography! I have done Family portraits and I love doing it, and would like to do couple shoots as well. Prices on this type of shoot will cost less than what a dedicated portrait photographer would charge, but don't think for a second the photos will not be good! Below are some examples.
The cutest Family Portrait session ever!
A shoot we did for Cognative MTB Flannels
Having fun with some trail dog action photos at Bailey Bike Park. We are permitted to do shoots there if you're interested!
Contact me and let's work together!
*Payments accepted: PayPal, Credit/Debit card online or Bank Transfer (I invoice you), Cash or check. Initial payment of 25% of total price due to secure the booking. Remainder of payment is due the day before the shoot. I will also take cash or check in person the day of.
*Do you have bike related photography needs that aren't on this page? No problem! Shoot me a message via the Contact page or through Instagram and let's work together! I am always looking for the right Partnerships, which includes discounted services and contract options.
* Prices DO NOT include NC Sales Tax. Please add 6.75 or 7% depending on County for a more accurate total.